"A helicopter has been deployed to searching for them from the air," Head of Potency SAR Denpasar, Gede Darmada said.
Those seven tourists whom reported all female are Niata (59), Yamamoto (33), Tomita Nahomi (28), Muri Sono Aya (27), Yosidome Atsumi (29), Takahasioko (35), and including a tourist guide from Japan, Hurukawa Sahori (37).
He said that they had rented a special boat to have a diving located at the north off Nusa Lembongan waters on Friday (Feb, 14) at 13.30 PM. However, the operator worried that there was no signs come to the surface until 30 minutes left.
"The operator then searched for them however they did not find anyone. And then they reported to us at 7 PM," he explained.
At least 35 SAR personnel had been deployed and two boats to search the mising tourists. (DWA)
Pewarta: By Dewa WigunaEditor : Dewa Sudiarta Wiguna
COPYRIGHT © ANTARA 2026